Monday, September 16, 2013

HOMEWORK !!!!!

This is week 2 with our homework. I have sent home laminated envelopes so that homework stays in one place. It will always go home on Monday and should be returned on Friday. The folder has a list of spelling homework suggestions printed on it. Disregard them~ I was being organized last year and laminated them in June. Plans change and we will do our spelling work in the classroom this year. I just couldn't waste the folders by throwing them away.
Please be sure that your child has a Take Home Folder.  Check the folder daily as that is where you will find completed and unfinished work or even a friendly note from me!
Last but definitely not least, Raz-Kids is up and running. Last week, I showed the kids how it works and they are excited about reading on line. You could use Raz Kids for your reading each night if you wish. A good ole' fashioned  book works just as well. I can see in my account who and when kids use Raz kids. I can also see for how long and which books they have read.
As a reminder, Wednesday is a half day. The students will be dismissed at 11:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment